More About Me
I have 25+ years of experience in advising a wide array of clients ranging from individuals with a net worth of $20 million to young couples with small children and everyone in between. I also advise small business owners, professional athletes, and any other individual with a unique situation.
- Frequent guest on WVXU’s “On the Money hosted by Chris DeSimio” over 15 years.
- Guest blogger for the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Speaker at 2016 Cincinnati Bar Association Advanced Estate Planning Institute.
- Speaker at various Cincinnati Bar Association events on technology and solo practice.
- Host of the Jay Brinker Tax Institute from 1995-2003
- Co-host of the Brinker-Gill Tax Institute in 2004.
- Member of the Estate Planning Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Member of Planned Giving Committee of The Ronald McDonald House.
- 1987 graduate of the University of Notre Dame Law School.
- 1984 graduate of University of Cincinnati.
- Admitted to practice in Ohio.