- Wednesday, 07 January 2015 19:39
Following up on a post from last year, Casey Kasem’s widow finally buried his remains several weeks ago in Norway. He supposedly had wished to be buried in LA, but she shipped his unembalmed (and malodorous) remains to Norway because she had ancestors from there.
Three quick points:
1. Unembalmed and rotting remains in a foreign country are difficult to autopsy for purposes of determining elder abuse.
2. The alleged Norwegian ancestral ties of a second wife should be unimportant in determining the burial site of an American of Lebanese descent.
3. Perhaps the widow’s Norwegian ancestors are the trolls important in Norwegian folklore.
- Sunday, 23 February 2014 17:27
No celebrity wills and probate today, instead a bit of love for Cincinnati. National Geographic Traveler noticed all of the energy and happenings in town from 21 C Hotel to OTR and from Rhinegeist Brewery to the American Sign Museum. A former NYC resident now living in town said, “Cincinnati has gone from musty to must see.” So true. Walk taller and with your chest out, Cincinnati.
- Wednesday, 28 November 2012 02:20
My revamped web page is up and running (but then you probably know that if you are reading this). Content will change once we have some Congressional direction on estate tax laws.
Thanks to Justin at Kesil Consulting for the clean look, quick work, and the web feedback. www.kesilconsulting.com.