Not Misty’s Foal
- Tuesday, 16 October 2018 18:42
At the risk of becoming CNN and MSNBC and reporting all President Trump all of the time, Stormy Daniels released a memoir last week titled “Full Disclosure
. ” I could not care less about her relationship with President Trump 12 years ago, but I am interested in her describing her recording her “last will.” After the Wall Street Journal reported the existence of her non-disclosure agreement with President Trump, Daniels received threats which caused her to describe on video her insurance policy and her wishes with respect to the distribution of her assets.
A few points:
1. Most wills must be written and witnessed.
2. Oral wills are not recognized in most states.
3. Ohio only recognizes oral wills made upon one’s deathbed and written down within 10 days.
4. Sad that an attorney who wants to become President represents a woman who cannot properly prepare a will.
Photo Credit: St. Martin’s
License: Fair Use/Education (cover of book discussed)