The ever not so eloquent, Snoop Dogg, was asked this week if he had a will or estate plan. His NSFW response was, “I don’t give a f— when I’m dead. What am I gonna give a f— about? This goin’ on while I’m gone, you know?”
And continuing in his non-King’s English, he added, “Hopefully, I’m a butterfly, I come back and fly around and look at all these motherf—–s fighting over my money and s–t, like, ‘Look at all these dumb motherf—–s.’ Ha!”
Only four sentences, but so many points. Minimizing them:
1. Snoop can make life easier for his loved ones if he spends a bit of time deciding who should inherit the wealth accumulated from his questionable talents. He could eliminate any people claiming to be his illegitmate child by naming people in his will.
2. Prince reportedly has had 900 people come forward for DNA testing claiming to be his haIf-siblings while anyone who can establish that he is Prince’s child, will hit the jackpot and inherit all of Prince’s wealth.
3. Raise your hand sheepishly if you think Snoop has fewer illegitmate children than Prince. You would be wrong.
4. I doubt Snoop views his family as loved ones when he refers to them as “dumb motherf—–s.”
5. Maybe it is just me, but if I were reincarnated, unlike Snoop I would prefer to return as something more fierce and substantial than a short lived insect with pretty wings.