Planning + Strategies
I practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, asset protection, and small business planning. I emphasize making a difficult and bewildering process as enjoyable as it can be for my clients. I always try to provide “more for less” for my clients. I have 25 years of experience in advising a wide array of clients ranging from individuals with a net worth of $20 million to young couples with small children and everyone in between. I also advise small business owners, professional athletes, and any other individual with a unique situation.
- One of Cincinnati Magazine’s Top Wealth Managers in 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2013
- Frequent guest on WVXU’s “On the Money hosted by Chris DeSimio” over 15 years.
- Host of the Jay Brinker Tax Institute from 1995-2003
- Co-host of the Brinker-Gill Tax Institute in 2004.
- Member of the Estate Planning Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Member of Planned Giving Committee of The Ronald McDonald House.
- Member of the Annual Giving Campaign of the Seven Hills School
- 1987 graduate of the University of Notre Dame Law School, cum laude.
- 1984 graduate of University of Cincinnati, summa cum laude.
- Admitted to practice in Ohio.